Friday, March 26, 2010

Fabulous Day

Everybody say "Wow!". A great start for my 2weeks holiday. This morning, I went for site visit at MCOT(Miri Crude Oil Terminal) which is organized by IEM(YES). I was very excited since then, curious to know about what MCOT really are.. Another funny part is that, we were asked to wear coverall,safety boots, safety helmet & ESPECIALLY with GOGGLES!! Wahahaa.. we seriously looked funny in that! (tooo bad no pic)
Pic taken from FB. Thanks Gia Hui for the pic =)

Although it is just a simple separation for crude oil and water, I get to understand how the process goes. Especially after a ride to the site and a visit to the control room, the pictures actually gets clearer. One of the quote that I found during the visitation saying that "There is nothing too urgent that we cannot done safely!" so, Don't rush over ur life k! Be safe.. Kekekee.. Overall we had fun!

Next up! I get to know one new special friend today =) Amin met him from coach surfing and so, he introduced him to us. He's from Mexico.. before that, i really don't believe there is such things as finding friends online. For me, that are all lies. BUT thanks to Amin! I change my opinion!
Cheeers my friend! Dragon Fruit Milk by Amin.. Its really nice talking to him. Interesting fella =) But somehow there is SOMEONE who feeel that the conversation is BORED.. lol. IDKY =P

Had a great fellowship today & a very satisfying dinner (MUST mention this =P). 2weeeeks holiday is here! I will be away.. I'm Going to ......... Tomorrow!! Hehe.. definitely will miss me friends here... NOt u LOMPART =D ciaoz~

Wheeeee~ stay tune guys..

No comments: