hahah yea thats the reason why im here =)
Previous few post, i blog about what I did during my tuition free weeek... but thats NOT ALL about it.. After Mulu & Borneo Rainforest Trip, EVENTUALLY, I fly back to my home town (3rd-9th April). It was a SuRpRiSe Trip back home. Dad didnt know that, ONLY mom & Bro knew. Reason Because, it was dad's birthday.. He didnt expect me to be back cause I told him that I might go traveling with friends =) Wahlaaaaa~ He GOT shocked! & lil bro too~ Hehee, Good to be back! I really enjoyed every seconds back there in Labuan XD Nothing much actually, really miss those days, where u have ur family by ur side, u don't need to worry things much.. unlike back here.. u HAVE to do ALL on ur OWN.. nyways, thats LIFE ^^ I've got ALL me besties back here too. I'm really really really x 10000 really glad to have them =)
lil bro. mom. dad. While waiting for their Mutiara =)
Dad's Birthday! (5th April)
Miss my Didi !Times with my girls~
Jenn & StephNext up, are the best things to do! Volunteeering Job! Yay~ Last few weekends, I participated in TWO of the CV! events, Orphanage Visitation & Beach Cleaning (17th April). Doing CHARITY & of course help those WHO are in Neeed =D
CV! Orphanage Visitation (10th April). Volunteeers + Kids@Methodist Children's Home.Helped them to clean up their place. Make it a better home.
(Pic to be added) CV! Beach Cleaning (17th April)
also wanna take this opportunity to congratulate this two Organizing Chairperson, Elaine & Siaw Kang upon the successful event. Woooohooooo~ lets give a BIG round of applause to them!!! *....CLAP CLAP CLAP.......*
I'm a bit relieved right now, just get over with one of the mid-term paper yesterday. Thank God that Im able to answer those questions *tho i don know correct anot* Hahahas, ANYWAYss~ will be having another paper next weeek & the following weeeeek after. SO, all the best to me! & my fellow kawans! Lets DO our BEST, Get it OVER!! Hiak Hiak Hiak~~~~
...... ITs gonna be Lompart's Birthday in few hours time!
Happy Birthday In Advance My Friend! =)Yours truly,
-JuN-
GodBless. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment