Sunday, September 26, 2010

purpose driven

Dear Readersss! I'm back! I'm suppose to post this up long long time ago but due to the super duper BUSY weeek, im not able to do so.. and guess what? the second FREE WEEK is here~


Lets just get into the topic, I just want to share a little bit bout the LIFE Game Camp that I participated in. A WHOLE new experience gained throughout the camp. We really get to test-run our Life.. & seriously I stressed out of it! At last, I get to realize the real purpose of life.. couldn't reveal much.. curious? Heheeee. I encourage YOU to join whenever you have the opportunity to, don't miss it! =)

We are not allow to take photos during the event, so ya.. u will only see the after-camp photo where everyone go insane with camwhoring~ wakakakaaa...

Rose Garden East, with all the residents =)
The T- Family =)Muahahahaa *proud* out of 10, we're the ONLY group that win for the Frisbeeee match XD

Notice that? We can make our single- layered eyes become double =P
last but not least..... The Curtinians~


Be right baack =)

-Jun-

2 comments:

Angelina Tan said...

jun, next time got this camp, let me know please? i wana join :)terima kasih!

Jun said...

yups! sure thing =)