Its already one month since I came back, i did nothing much other than eat, sleep, play and party!! Most of the time, i spend it on playing online games.. Ragnarok Online. It is one of the favourite since high schools other than O2Jam, Maple & Gunbound. Hahaa what i want to share is something that happened in the game, since i spend most of the time in it. LOL~ Finally got my premium item last few days, it cost 1,000 point coin. Market price is around 33million per 100coin. So everyday, i went to hunt something that is valuable to sell. I collected 9 coins and i got no money left to buy the last coin. This idea came up when i saw my guild leader logged in. Boooo! Why not just borrow some $$ from the leader? (although we don't really talk in guild chat) but wow! he's just a nice guy who borrowed me money. Of course i traded 100 gold with him so it won't seems to be like i'm running away with the money. LOL. and and.. I got it! Theres much much more things awaits me.. This Friday would be another Endless Tower Hunting session which we make it as a weekly event! lol~ hopefully it went well.. and I can earn another 50million by then.. Wakakaaa..

was currently at metal work!

back in the game~
No comments:
Post a Comment