Friday, February 25, 2011

All the way to South East

Dear Readersss!! I'm currently settled in Perth for the next two years studies!! So basically i'm sorry for not posting any updates during my summer holiday ^^ somehow like MIA (missing in action). So normally people/friends will ask "how do you find bout Perth?" or "how are you doing there?" Well, I must say I really love this place and did not regret in making such decision =) I'm here for almost two weeks already.. Surprisingly!! i'm able to adopt into this new environment so quickly!! i find it quite COOL tho X) Except for the weather, everything was GOOD!! Seeing familiar faces around doesn't make me feeeel like i'm far away from home. but it actually does. LOL despite the weather, i became a bit tanned liao lorr.. Weather CHANGE please SOOON!!

Gonna Miss the Sunset~
This little fella~
Went down KK instead of staying in the airport. thanks ah ccccc!! She brought us to her fav! Single.. Double.. Triple Beef Noodle.. yum yum!
Reading to get on the board. Together with Xin Xin's sisters, She- Ah & Bro!
Beautiful Perth City, View from Kings Park.
At the beach.

I HAD TOO MUCH FUN!!

visit my Facebook Page for more Photos!

Cheeers!

No comments: