Oh hey! i'm back. OMG! if you are reading this, i would like to thank you for being such a great supporter, am i disappointing you for not posting stuffs up here? hahaha actually a good friend of mine Elainey reminded me that i still have a blog here. which i totally forgot about.a blog to write on. anything. okay so im totally new to this layout here. i've been not updating for so long and yah after all. I need to write something.
Current location: Perth, WA
Weather: 16 degree celsius
Exact location: building 402, Curtin University
basically i have been camping in Uni for quite sometime despite my overloaded semester, i'm currently taking 7units, yes i did not type wrongly, S-E-V-E-N it is! But i thank God that I went through most of it. Study week its over now, i still got another 2 assignment and 2 test before i can go Wheeeeeeee~ can't wait for all this to be over. looking back, i have grown old. main reason, sleepy late, sleeping less.
Let's not talk about this. How bout you? what have you been doing lately? I know I have not catch up with many since the starting of semester. I will I will. =) So for the moment, ALL THE BEST for EXAMS PEOPLE!!
I will be back real soon! TGIS!!
Love,
Junnie
No comments:
Post a Comment